Klaus Scheuerecker (born 1969)
- Business administration degree, Rating Analyst (FH), controller (CCI)
- Managing Director, SCS Beratungsgesellschaft mbH
- Authorized representative for the KTB technology investment company, funded enterprises in growth and turnaround situations, main shareholder is the Bank for Reconstruction (Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau - KfW).
- Since 2002: Business consultant, specializing in interim management, CFO and financial reorganisation.
- 2000–2002: Lang & Schwarz Wertpapierhandelsbank: structuring the distribution of asset management
- Head of appreciation analysis and strengths and weaknesses profiles for companies.
- 1995–2000: Daimler AG: HGV sales management, management of representation in Bayreuth, Germany.
- 1989–1995: setting up a computer retail company.