Phone +955 599 578 680 or +995 32 2365156
1. The use of the services of the portal Growgeorgia.ge offered by SCS Beratungsgesellschaft mbH and EMC Evaluation and Management Consulting (hereinafter 'SCS/EMC'), shall be offered solely on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of conflicting business or the customer's purchasing conditions. To the extent that the customer is a trader, these Terms and Conditions shall also apply to all future transactions, even if they are not expressly agreed upon again.
2. Deviations from these terms and conditions are effective when confirmed by SCS/EMC in writing.
3. The staff of SCS/EMC are not authorized to make oral agreements or to give verbal assurances that go beyond the content of each contract, including these terms and conditions.
1. SCS/EMC provides customers with internet services and enables their use. Paid services are marked as such and will be charged to the customer according to the current price list.
2. The customer explicitly assures that SCS/EMC may publish ads, in accordance with the lock flags set by the customer, in Georgia Grow database and in other appropriate media until revoked.
3. The customer undertakes to treat as strictly confidential all information and documents relating to the purchase or sale of companies or participations in them, and will not pass any known and all related transactions of any kind received by the SCS/EMC and documents and knowledge to a third party. This does not apply to disclosure to those persons who through their profession are legally bound to secrecy and, in the case of consultants, for disclosure to clients, who in turn are bound to confidentiality.
The agreement on the use of paid services or paid internet information services applies with the signing of the contract or at payment of the invoice by the customer. SCS/EMC shall be released from the assumption of contracts.
1. The invoice will be issued by SCS/EMC based on the current price list. All prices quoted are, as applicable, plus the applicable value added taxes. If the customer is in default of payment, SCS/EMC shall be entitled to charge interest in the amount provided for by law. SCS/EMC, however, expressly reserve the right to claim any further damages caused by the default.
1. Unless a case of implied warranties or liability under the product liability law exists, there is a liability on other legal grounds only for intent and gross negligence of SCS/EMC, its legal representatives or agents.
2. The websites of SCS/EMC may contain links to other Web sites; SCS/EMC assumes no liability for their content. This also applies to external, non SCS/EMC derived, content. SCS/EMC are not liable for lost profits or other direct or indirect damages and consequential damages, unless intention or gross negligence can be imputed. In the case of force majeure SCS/EMC shall not be liable.
1. If the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special assets, the exclusive jurisdiction for disputes arising from the contractual relationship lies with the courts responsible in the area of SCS/EMC headquarters. However, SCS/EMC reserves the right to take legal action in any legal jurisdiction of any court.
2. Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to this contract and its execution.
SCS/EMC undertake in the collection, processing and use of personal data of the customer, to observe the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other relevant legislation. SCS/EMC collect, process and use personal data only insofar as this is for the establishment, content or change of status, required for the handling and advice of the customer or is reasonable and there is no reason to believe that the customer has a legitimate interest in the exclusion of use. The customer agrees that his data will be used for purposes of the Contract, the self-promotion of SCS/EMC or market and opinion research. However, he has the right to object to this use in writing.
This website uses GoogleAnalytics technology to collect data for marketing and optimization purposes. From these data, user profiles may be created under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of web browser of the website visitor. Cookies allow the recognition of the visitor's browser. The data collected with the GoogleAnalytics technology without the explicit consent of the person concerned is not used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The data collection and storage can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
The design of this website and its contents is the copyright of SCS/EMC. No part of this website may be copied without permission, linked, sold, whether paid, altered, offered newly compiled, archived, used for advertising purposes or otherwise utilized without permission.
If any provision of this Agreement held to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Instead of the invalid provision, a new paragraph with same legal and economic purpose or coming as close as possible shall be used.